- BUSINESS HOURS (That is the place you set expectations on your availability. Most Fridays you’ll be unavailable as you put together for a marriage, and this helps purchasers higher perceive that.)
EX: Monday – Thursday : 9am – 5pm
Friday – Sunday : By Appointment Solely
We contemplate ourselves creatives, however we perform as knowledgeable enterprise responding to emails in a well timed method throughout enterprise hours.
2. MEETINGS (That is the place you set expectations for how you can schedule a gathering and keep away from these final minute requests to speak.)
EX: All conferences should be scheduled at the least 72 hours prematurely.
24 hour discover is required if it is advisable to cancel a gathering.
3. WORKING WITH US (That is the place you set expectations for a way you’ll talk.)
EX: Protecting monitor of all the main points concerned along with your wedding ceremony can get tough when communication is made by way of a number of channels. We don’t need something to fall by the cracks. That’s why our most popular methodology of communication is e-mail + our on-line planning program.
4. GETTING STARTED (That is the place you set expectations for a way and when they are going to be on-boarded. )
EX: Inside per week of signing your contract, your planner could have your wedding ceremony personalized and able to get began inside our on-line planning program, Aisle Planner. You’ll obtain a private e-mail from Aisle Planner, inviting you to your wedding ceremony portal as soon as it’s prepared.
5. PAYMENTS (That is the place you set expectations for a way they’ll pay future funds to you.)
EX: A delicate fee reminder will likely be despatched by way of our on-line contract program, Honeybook.